Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 886|回复: 0

Miami Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard is impressed by Noah Igbinoghene's gr...

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-6-19 10:01:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

When speaking to the media,  Xavien Howard is a man of few words,  however a former first-round choice gained some praise from the 2020 first-team All-Pro. On Tuesday,  Howard was asked if a young player's progression stood apart because the 2022 season ended. "I like Noah [Igbinoghene, " Howard said. "He's come in with a various way of thinking Jeremiah Moon Jersey,  I really feel like. He's making plays and also he's also finding out."I seem like he's even more secured in,  secured."Igbinoghene,  still simply 23 years of ages,  has actually had a hard time to keep constant having fun time since being prepared by the Dolphins with the No. 30 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft. The former member of the Auburn Tigers played in 32 games throughout his three-year profession. He made his first-career interception against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Oct. 23. The interception of quarterback Kenny Pickett thwarted a late rise by the Steelers. igbinoghene's game-winning interception NFL Draft. In addition https://www.steelerssportsapparel.com/collections/dwayne-haskins-jersey,  both Nik Needham and Trill Williams will aim to safeguard playing time after injuries hindered the 2022 period. That being stated,  at just 23 years old,  it's far also very early to quit on a previous first-round pick-- specifically when considering Miami's absence of deepness in the secondary last season. If Igbinoghene continues with this energy and verifies he is entitled to playing time,  all of a sudden Vic Fangio will need to handle between five or six qualified cornerbacks-- a concern any type of defensive coordinator would certainly like to have.

https://www.steelerssportsapparel.com

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 17:21 , Processed in 0.095147 second(s), 18 queries .